[Loris-dev] Candidate information front page trouble

Gregory Luneau gluneau.mcin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:27:58 EDT 2017

Hello Ganesh, can you please provide me with the version of Loris you are
running, also the branch you are on.

Can you also provide me with the SQL you used to insert the new fields in
the candidate information?

Any JavaScript errors in the console when on that page?

Thank you,
Greg

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Ganesh Chauhan (CBR) <
ganesh.chauhan at cbr.iisc.ac.in> wrote:

> Dear team Loris,
>
> I added additional fields to the "Candidate Information" following the
> instructions suggested on Loris Wiki (https://github.com/aces/
> Loris/wiki/Candidate-Parameters). After the addition I have lost the
> field "Comment" from the front end which appears after "Reason for Caveat
> Emptor Flag* ". Even the " Reason for Caveat Emptor Flag* "  & " Caveat
> Emptor Flag for Candidate* " are behaving badly. Only after I choose the
> Null option and then I choose the False option in " Caveat Emptor Flag
> for Candidate* " I am able to enter values to the new fields I have
> created and save them.
>
> Any suggestions what is happening or what tests I need to run to find the
> problem. The google drive link to screen shot of my front end is provided
> below.
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B17moRKGrNolc3d1Unc5RUVTY1k
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> With best regards,
> Ganesh
>

> --
> Ganesh Chauhan (PhD)
> Scientist
> Centre for Brain Research (CBR)
> Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
> Bengaluru, INDIA
> +91 80 2293 3009 <+91%2080%202293%203009>
> https://www.cbr.iisc.ac.in

> believed to be clean.

Gregory Luneau

McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience (MCIN),
Ludmer Centre for Neuroinformatics and Mental Health,
Montreal Neurological Institute (MNI),
McGill University, Montreal, Canada