[Loris-dev] Candidate information front page trouble

Ganesh Chauhan (CBR) ganesh.chauhan at cbr.iisc.ac.in
Fri Jun 9 21:56:37 EDT 2017

Dear team Loris,

I added additional fields to the "Candidate Information" following the instructions suggested on Loris Wiki ( [ https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Candidate-Parameters | https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Candidate-Parameters ] ). After the addition I have lost the field "Comment" from the front end which appears after " Reason for Caveat Emptor Flag * ". Even the " Reason for Caveat Emptor Flag * " & " Caveat Emptor Flag for Candidate * " are behaving badly. Only after I choose the Null option and then I choose the False option in " Caveat Emptor Flag for Candidate * " I am able to enter values to the new fields I have created and save them.

Any suggestions what is happening or what tests I need to run to find the problem. The google drive link to screen shot of my front end is provided below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B17moRKGrNolc3d1Unc5RUVTY1k

Many thanks for your help.

With best regards,
Ganesh