[Loris-dev] Adding candidates involved in multiple projects

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Fri Jul 14 14:05:24 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,
Enabling candidates to be recruited into multiple projects is on our 2017
roadmap - we're quite far along with developing the multi-project candidate
model for specific initiatives, but have not integrated this into a release
version yet.
For the moment the best solution could be to create separate candidate
records, perhaps with similar PSCIDs e.g. MTL0001a, MTL0001b. Another
alternative is if your studies are related under one initiative, you could
use the subproject/cohort level to associate the candidate to different
project cohorts at the visit level (session level), but this may not be
ideal in the long term.
Best,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada