[Loris-dev] Adding candidates involved in multiple projects

Michael Joseph michael.joseph at sickkids.ca
Fri Jul 14 13:01:47 EDT 2017

Hi Loris dev team,

We have some candidates who are involved in multiple projects on LORIS. I was wondering how to go about inserting them into the 'candidate' table. I originally thought I could give the candidates the same CandID but change the PSCID. However, the CandID is the primary key and must be unique. Could I create a composite key with both CandID and PSCID or would that break something else?

Thanks,

Michael

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.