[Loris-dev] Pre-processing MRI DICOM files and Insertion into Loris

Gregory Luneau gluneau.mcin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 08:01:15 EDT 2017

Hello Ganesh, as for processing the image on the command line, you'll need
to source the environment file first, like this:

source  /data/Loris/bin/mri/environment

Take a look at that environment file first and make sure everything seems
ok.

Then as a second step, run the imaging upload script.

Good day,

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 7:18 AM, Ganesh Chauhan (CBR) <
ganesh.chauhan at cbr.iisc.ac.in> wrote:

> Dear team Loris,
>
> I uploaded a zipped file containing DICOM image files via the front end
> using "Imaging Uploader". The file got uploaded but the "Progress" section
> in the table displayed "Failure".
> Then I wanted to process the image files through the back end. For which I
> typed the following command:
>
> /data/Loris/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/imaging_upload_file.pl
> /data/incoming/CBR035_734440_V1.zip -upload_id 3 -profile prod
>
> I got the error message:
>
> ERROR: You don't have a
>     configuration file named 'prod' in:
>     /data/Loris/bin/mri/dicom-archive/.loris_mri/
>
> Since I am sure I have this file in the desired location and I can view
> the configuration file called "prod", I do not understand why I get this
> error.
>
> Your help is highly appreciated.
>
> With best regards,
> Ganesh
>

> --
> Ganesh Chauhan (PhD)
> Scientist
> Centre for Brain Research (CBR)
> Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
> Bengaluru, INDIA
> +91 80 2293 3009 <+91%2080%202293%203009>
> https://www.cbr.iisc.ac.in

> believed to be clean.

Gregory Luneau

McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience (MCIN),
Ludmer Centre for Neuroinformatics and Mental Health,
Montreal Neurological Institute (MNI),
McGill University, Montreal, Canada