[Loris-dev] Pre-processing MRI DICOM files and Insertion into Loris

Ganesh Chauhan (CBR) ganesh.chauhan at cbr.iisc.ac.in
Wed Jul 5 07:18:41 EDT 2017

Dear team Loris,

I uploaded a zipped file containing DICOM image files via the front end using "Imaging Uploader". The file got uploaded but the "Progress" section in the table displayed "Failure".
Then I wanted to process the image files through the back end. For which I typed the following command:

/data/Loris/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/imaging_upload_file.pl /data/incoming/CBR035_734440_V1.zip -upload_id 3 -profile prod

I got the error message:

ERROR: You don't have a
configuration file named 'prod' in:
/data/Loris/bin/mri/dicom-archive/.loris_mri/

Since I am sure I have this file in the desired location and I can view the configuration file called "prod", I do not understand why I get this error.

Your help is highly appreciated.

With best regards,
Ganesh

--