[Loris-dev] database problem - local installation of LORIS

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 10 17:02:51 EDT 2017

Hi Patrik,
Thanks for your question.
Could you clarify for context --
Which version of MySQL do you have installed?  Is it locally installed on
the Ubuntu partition?
Does your root/*password* credential you provided successfully log you into
MySQL (trying from the commandline)?
Best,
Christine
on behalf of the Loris team

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada