[Loris-dev] LORIS error on start up ...

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 14 06:03:12 EDT 2016

Hi Naveen,

I believe your issue is related to the installation of Composer, the
package manager software Loris uses to manage dependencies.

For your Ubuntu setup, try installing Composer thus (per the wiki)
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Install-Script#troubleshooting> from
/var/www/loris  :

  curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php;
  sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
  composer install

This should create your $lorisroot/vendor/autoload.php

Feel free to let me know if you have further questions --
Best,
Christine
--
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience| MCIN.ca