[Loris-dev] LORIS error on start up ...

Naveen Ashish Naveen.Ashish at loni.usc.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:15:47 EDT 2016

Hello,
I am trying to get Loris running under Ubuntu. I went through the Install Script and I think all ok and the following steps too. However on attempting to access the main page I get an error related to not finding a PP file which is ../vendor/autoload.php

And I see I do not have a "vendor" folder or that PHP file in my Loris directory at all !

I am enclosing the error below:

Warning: require_once(/var/www/loris/htdocs/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/loris/htdocs/main.php on line20

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/loris/htdocs/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/var/www/loris/project/libraries:/var/www/loris/php/libraries:../project/libraries:../php/libraries:') in/var/www/loris/htdocs/main.php on line 20

Naveen Ashish
The Institute for Neuroimaging and Informatics
Keck School of Medicine of USC
University of Southern California
2001 North Soto Street - Room 102
Los Angeles, CA 90032