[Loris-dev] deleting test data

Tom Beaudry waveflux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:29:47 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my paternal leave today and am deleting all of the test /
demo data on my LORIS instance so the real data entry can start!

I used this script: /var/www/loris/tools/delete_candidate.php  to
successfully delete 10 of 15 entries. For the remaining 5 of them, the
candidates still show up in my access profile - although when I click on
them, aside from their visit label, they have no instruments assigned to
them.

1. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do for these
candidates, and
2. Is there anything else that I need to delete to have a fresh instance
(aside from the mri data)?

Thanks,
Tom