[Loris-dev] Circumventing PACS and avoiding firewalls: how to configure image uploader?

Najmeh Khalili-Mahani, Dr najmeh.khalilimahani at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 5 16:16:55 EDT 2015

Hi,

# background:
# We need LORIS to circumvent the PACS system and set a link
# between a data host (where the scanner images are stored--from a GE
scanner)
# and the LORIS image uploader. LORIS 15 is installed on CentOS, and is
# accessible from a browser. We are at the stage of configuration of paths.

Our system administrator is asking "What port does Loris listen to for
incoming DICOM image transfers? I haven’t seen it among the configuration
settings in the Admin pages. I’ll have to make sure that the firewall is
permitting that traffic through to the server. "

    Much thanks for any advice.
    Naj