[Loris-dev] LORIS - installation difficulties

Angela Lee asl1 at ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 9 16:59:28 EST 2015

Hi Christine,

thanks for your help. I was able to create the database. Now, I'm wondering
how I would be able to make this accessible via the internet for the other
sites that would be involved in our study. Would I need to set up a new
hostname and register a domain name? I am also not too sure how to go about
doing that.

Thanks for all your help,
Angela

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Christine Rogers <christine.rogers at mcgill.ca