[Loris-dev] Loris issues with updating some SQL tables (dealing with instruments)

Justin Kat justinkat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:42:51 EDT 2015

Hi Krisanne,

My initial guess would be to check that you are logging into mysql from the
command line using the same user as the one you have specified in your
config.xml file. It seems to me like you are running into issues at points
where you need to issue UPDATE and INSERT statements, and therefore I am
inclined to believe that it may be a mysql user privilege issue so I would
check that the user is properly granted sufficient privileges.

Justin