[Loris-dev] LORIS Web login error

나영빈 marir at bme.hanyang.ac.kr
Thu Jun 18 08:21:17 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!I managed to install Loris but I think I might have messed up somewhere. Web loginerror occurred.I conducted in the following way:1. using web browser 210.119.126.170 connect -> login ID : admin2. Admin menu -> User accounts -> add user -> A fill in the blank -> save button click -> user add success -> log out3. New create ID web login try -> "Incorrect username or password" or "Your account has not yet been activated. Please contact your project administrator to activate this account."4. Another method -> using Terminal -> mysql login -> SQL syntax : UPDATE users SET Password_md5=concat('aa',MD5) where UserID='amcahy';5. Same problem : New create ID web login try -> "Incorrect username or password"Can anyone help me please?Thanks,YoungVin.