[Loris-dev] php instruments

Tom Beaudry waveflux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:27:55 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

So i created an uploader based off of the template:
https://github.com/aces/Loris/blob/master/docs/instruments/NDB_BVL_Instrument_UPLOADER_TEMPLATE.class.inc

I followed the info from this page on how to add it to LORIS:
https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Instrument-Coding-Guide

and now I am trying to test it.  I created a new candidate and a visit, and
I see the instrument on the front end.  When I select it, I get a
completely blank page.

I checked the apache log and I get:
*PHP Fatal error:  Class 'NDB_BVL_Instrument_Genetics_Uploader' not found
in /var/www/loris/php/libraries/NDB_BVL_Instrument.class.inc on line 218,
referer:
https://canadachina.loris.ca/main.php?test_name=instrument_list&candID=271744&sessionID=50
<https://canadachina.loris.ca/main.php?test_name=instrument_list&candID=271744&sessionID=50>*
*[lorisadmin at canadachina project]$ vi
/var/www/loris/php/libraries/NDB_BVL_Instrument.class.inc*

I also looked at the queries from the showDatabaseQueries flag and i didn't
see anything there causing the problem.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Tom