[Loris-dev] LORIS in Docker

Sylvain Milot sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Feb 14 10:29:34 EST 2015

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015, Tristan Glatard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks Dave for the nice workshop today.
>
> I just pushed a Docker container with a LORIS installation in it.
>
> In case you want to try it, it's at glatard/ubuntu-loris in Docker Hub, and

guys, it is a bad idea to send clear text passwords over unsecured email!

http://linuxaria.com/howto/how-to-easily-encrypt-a-file-with-gpg-on-linux

Sylvain

---

     If you have questions or requests specific to the B.I.C, please get in touch with
                          <bicadmin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>

     Our ssh login server is login.bic.mni.mcgill.ca
     ssh RSA key fingerprint is 3a:e3:32:f3:2e:7f:cf:94:1c:47:50:4f:c2:b5:93:9b

---
Sylvain Milot (sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)
               (sylvain.milot at mcgill.ca)
Brain Imaging Centre