[Loris-dev] LORIS data model/schema

Rachad El-Badrawi relbadrawi at indocresearch.org
Thu Dec 10 19:03:25 EST 2015

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your informative feedback. I did look into this earlier today, installing composer separately, with minor tweaks in the script. The Apache part is still broken, as I mentioned earlier. Anyway, my focus was on the back-end and the data model, so I wanted to ensure that gets setup appropriately.

Thanks,
Rashad Badrawi