[Loris-dev] Regarding Loris installation

Ramanandan Prabhakaran ramanandan.prabhakaran at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:37:36 EST 2015

Dear Dave,

I tried executing the .install.sh script again. This time from the first. I
received a message " Installation Complete".

But I noticed following message as well "ln: failed to create symbolic link
‘/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/emr.conf’: File exists".

Then I executed this command " sudo service apache2 reload". I received a
message "* Reloading web server apache2".

Finally, I tried accessing the http://localhost. The webpage is blank, I
couldn't see any LORIS core database.

Kindly, let me know where I am missing. I have attached the installation
log file for your reference.

Settings for database:
Enter project name: *emr*
What is the database name? *emrdb*
Database host?* localhost*
What MySQL user will LORIS connect as? (Recommended: lorisuser*)emruser*
What is the host from which MySQL user 'emruser' will connect? (Where
Loris' Apache is hosted)*localhost*
Choose a password for MySQL user 'emruser'?
Re-enter the password to check for accuracy:
Choose a different password for the front-end LORIS 'admin' user account:
Re-enter the password to check for accuracy:
Existing root or admin-level MySQL username:* root*
MySQL password for user 'root':
Re-enter the password to check for accuracy:

Cheers,
Ram