[Loris-dev] Loris install

Jason Steffener steffener at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:02:07 EDT 2014

Dear Christine,
Hello. You were absolutely correct, I was using an old fork of Loris-Trunk.
I "re-forked" and I got further.
But I still get an error!

And when I go to http://localhost
I still get the apache test page.

I also pasted the log information below.

Thank you for any guidance.
Jason

What is the database name? Loris
Database host? localhost
What MySQL user will Loris connect as? lorisuser
What is the password for MySQL user 'lorisuser'?
Re-enter the password to check for accuracy
Enter the front-end Loris 'admin' user's password:
Re-enter the password to check for accuracy
Existing root MySQL username: root
MySQL password for user 'root':
Re-enter the password to check for accuracy
Enter project name: iLS

Attempting to create the MySQL database 'Loris' ...

Attempting to create and grant privileges to MySQL user 'lorisuser'@'localhost'

Creating database tables from schema.

Updating Loris admin user's password.

Creating config file.
Would you like to install PEAR libraries (affects system files)? [yn] n
Not installing PEAR libraries.
Would you like to automatically create/install apache config files? [yn] y
tee: /etc/apache2/sites-available/iLS: No such file or directory
sudo: a2dissite: command not found
sudo: a2ensite: command not found
Installation complete.