[Loris-dev] Loris install

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 27 14:17:53 EDT 2014

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your email.
You may be running an outdated version of the Loris install script, as
the current version of the Install script doesn't include these
prompts.

To update your code from aces/master, run (from your /var/www/loris/ directory):
> git pull

After you complete the initial installation steps, you should be able
to log into LORIS at http://localhost (in a browser) on your machine.

Once the install steps are complete, continue on to the Developers
Guide [ https://docs.google.com/document/d/129T2SfqzKTTOkoXRykzCLe5Vy70A9Dzjw1O3vqgwsPQ
]  -- this will help you configure LORIS for your study / dataset.

Best,
Christine Rogers
christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems
ACElabs | McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute