[MINC-users] dcm2mnc issue

Jérôme Redouté redoute at cermep.fr
Wed Jul 19 09:34:42 EDT 2017

Dear All,

we are facing issues while converting dynamic PET data from DICOM to MINC.

For some studies, important header informations such as radionucleide,
isotope half life.. are lost.

Furthermore, when we want to convert this mnc files into ECAT using
minctoecat, singles counts are not available in the resulting ecat file .

This problem is not present for all studies from the same scanner
(SIEMENS biograph mCT), some are working, others don't.

I can provide links to download test dataset if someone needs.

Thank you for your help

Jerome

Jérôme Redouté
Ph.D. - Ingénieur de Recherche - Université Claude Bernard - Lyon1
CERMEP - Imagerie du vivant
59 Bd Pinel. 69677 Bron - FRANCE
tel : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 18 (bureau)
tel : 33 (0)4 72 68 86 00 (standard)