[MINC-users] How to read DICOM-RT with MINC?

Joachim Pries Hansen joachim.pries.hansen at regionh.dk
Sat Jan 7 07:29:15 EST 2017

Hello,

I'm interested in being able to convert a DICOM-RT file into MINC format so that it would be possible to use the RT file as a label when viewing with MINC.

I have a hard time figuring out the proper way to go ahead with this problem, since the DICOM image sets must be together with the RT file for the RT file to be valid.

Have anyone come across this problem before and would like to share their process or code?

Kind Regards,

Joachim?

Denne e-mail indeholder fortrolig information. Hvis du ikke er den rette modtager af denne e-mail eller hvis du modtager den ved en fejltagelse, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svarfunktionen. Samtidig bedes du slette e-mailen med det samme uden at videresende eller kopiere den.