[MINC-users] Mapping surface (verstats) data into volume space

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 30 10:14:29 EDT 2016

Hi Gabriel,

So I have a partial solution. It's a new tool that runs after
scan_object_to_volume and creates a new volume that is a nearest-neighbor
assignment of vertex values to the scanned voxels. As of now, it can only
read a "simple" statistics file that consists of a list of floating point
numbers, but getting basic vertstats support shouldn't be a big deal.

I'll send you the details so you can try it out and see if it seems to work.

    -bert