[MINC-users] retrieve coregistration

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 15 06:23:24 EDT 2016

Hi Jérôme,

I don't know the "imgratio" tool, is it possible it is changing or deleting
the voxel-to-world transform? What is the output of mincinfo on the two mnc
files?

If the basic sampling grid hasn't changed, you should be able to use
minc_modify_header to put the original voxel-to-world transform back into
the ratio.mnc header.

    -bert