[MINC-users] Modify frame times in mincheader

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 12 20:59:15 EDT 2016

Hi Thomas,

Vlad is correct. There is no minc command other than mincedit that allows
you to modify the contents of a dataset - and the acquisition times are
stored in a dataset.

If this is something you need to automate in a script, it would be pretty
easy to extend minc_modify_header to support this case.

    -bert

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Vladimir S. FONOV <vladimir.fonov at gmail.com