[MINC-users] Virtual machine that includes minc tools

Pierre Bellec pierre.bellec at criugm.qc.ca
Tue May 17 23:05:17 EDT 2016

Paul, you may also want to look at dependencies and sourcing
environment variables (paragraph "using") in the documentation:
http://bic-mni.github.io/#installing

Pierre Bellec
Assistant professor ("adjoint sous octroi"), Department of computer science
and operational research (DIRO <http://diro.umontreal.ca/>)
Member, Centre de recherche de l'institut Universitaire de gériatrie de
Montréal (CRIUGM <http://www.criugm.qc.ca/>)
Member, Institute of Biomedical Engineering <http://www.igb.umontreal.ca/>
Université de Montréal, Montréal, Canada
Phone +1 514 713 5596
Full coordinates on my home page
<http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec>
Laboratory website <http://simexp-lab.org>.