[MINC-users] Building xfm2def

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:22:04 EST 2016

Hi Andrew,

I took a quick look at this and something is amiss. If I add a -double
argument to the xfm2def line I get something much closer to what I'd
expect. My guess is that there is a data discretisation issue afoot.

If memory serves me correctly at some stage grid volumes for
non-linear transforms changed from short to double due to issues like
this and addition of small errors when making MDA's. Perhaps this has
something to do with it.

Can you file a issue for this in minc-toolkit?

Thanks