[MINC-users] Hyperintensities in T1 images

Gabriel A. Devenyi gdevenyi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:00:41 EST 2016

Thanks Andrew,

I was investigating mincnorm, looks like I can do the same thing as with
-clamp, with the addition of rescaling the range.

I was intending to use mincmath -clamp by computing the -pctT from
mincstats anyways, is there any other cleverness going on that makes this
implementation different?

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi B.Eng. Ph.D.
Research Computing Associate