[MINC-users] Building RMINC

Andrew Wood andrew at biospective.com
Thu Jun 9 14:44:38 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've been having trouble building RMINC (git tag v1.4.1.1):

$ R CMD INSTALL -l /data/scratch/
--configure-args='--with-build-path=install/minc-toolkit/' ./RMINC/

I get a few compiler warnings in minc_anova.c, then the installation
crashes:

** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
  unable to load shared object '/data/scratch/RMINC/libs/RMINC.so':
  /data/scratch/RMINC/libs/RMINC.so: undefined symbol: ncopts
Error: loading failed
Execution halted

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Andrew