[MINC-users] minccomplete's completeness

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:10:32 EDT 2016

Thanks, Bert!

I actually worked in explicit MINC integrity tests in the central sub I
have that spawns processes (similar to MNI::Spawn), so that every MINC
volume that is present in a spawned command line, is explicitly checked.
Besides nii2mnc, the only thing it has turned up so far is pyminc. But
there are likely a few more things out there.

-- A