[MINC-users] register_resample

Pedro Telles Cougo Pinto ptcougopinto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:14:22 EST 2016

Thanks, Robert

Actually, there are some other issues I stumbled upon with this build

I think man pages are not there.
ctime.pl is required (I don’t remember for which program, probably mritoself or bestlinreg) but it’s no longer part of Perl releases. I had to get it from here (https://github.com/dwimperl/perl-5.12.3.0/blob/master/perl/lib/ctime.pl).

Pedro T Cougo Pinto
ptcougopinto at gmail.com