[MINC-users] MINC-users Digest, Vol 126, Issue 2

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:53:23 EST 2016

Hi,

Have a look at the classify package that is part of minc-toolkit. A
typical invocation is as such:

    classify_clean \
         -tagdir /opt/minc-itk4/share/classify \
         -tag_transform <linear_transform_to_mni_space.xfm> \
         input.mnc classified.mnc

Note that for this to work you will have to first estimate a linear
transformation to MNI/ICBM space using the mritotal tool.