[MINC-users] dcm2mnc vs 3D DICOM

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 11 16:11:36 EST 2016

Hi Alex,

I'll try to double check our handling of this. It could be that some other
field in the DICOM is instructing that the position should be treated as a
centre rather than an corner. But my understanding has always been that the
position is relative to the upper left hand corner of the image.

It's likely that the dcm2nii developers implemented a kludge for a zero
position. If you think it's worth it, we could certainly do the same.

    -bert