[MINC-users] register and [0-1] float volumes

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 23 16:34:00 EST 2015

Ok, I had hastily made a fix for Register to match what I had done for
Display, but hadn't properly handled the merged volume. It should be fixed
by the latest commit to develop.

There will remain some situations in which the colour mapping isn't ideal
for float volumes, but the latest commit should at least do something
reasonable (and not crash).

    -bert

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Vladimir S. FONOV <vladimir.fonov at gmail.com