[MINC-users] dcm2mnc for Siemens Biograph mCT 64 PET/CT scanner

Yoshitaka KUMAKURA yoshi.kumakura at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:39:23 EST 2015

Hi Bert,

1. I've uploaded two DICOM tar.gz files to BIC. PM sent.

2. As far as I checked, time-width gets lost completely after running
mincconcat for an "irregular-regular" pair. Some important tools we use
regularly (e.g. TAC extraction) don't work, due to lack of time-width.

Thank you again for your help. I appreciate it very much.

Best regards,
Yoshi