[MINC-users] Fixing wrapped-around MINC files

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Fri May 22 13:33:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

That sounds like a conversion problem - it's the sort of thing one sees
when the data in the image is incorrectly aligned. How were these files
created?

It probably isn't trivial to fix. It might be possible to script some
combination of minctoraw -> rawtominc to fix the misaligned data, if the
error is consistent in size and direction.

    -bert