[MINC-users] RE : Re: using register remotely

Haz-Edine assemlal at cim.mcgill.ca
Fri May 22 07:08:32 EDT 2015

Hi,Remote access to OpenGL applications like register or Display is a bit of hit or miss. It depends on the compatibility between the X server/client video card drivers. In my experience Nvidia drivers works fairly well.
You may try compiling register statically to the MESA drivers (software implementation of OpenGL) and use that binary remotely.
Thanks,Haz-Edine