[MINC-users] BEaST - spatial, intensity normalizations

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:24:32 EDT 2015

Hello,

1. in our experiments we found that it's more reliable to use a template
based on aged population instead of MNI ICBM 2009c, for example we have
got ADNI average template. In case of beast_normalize , you can specify
-modeldir <location of ADNI template> -modelname model_t1w.mnc

2. you can run beast_normalize with -noreg and use file that was already
registered in stereotaxic space.

--

Best regards,

  Vladimir S. Fonov