[MINC-users] Determining memory usage for minctracc calls

Matthijs van Eede matthijs at mouseimaging.ca
Tue Jun 9 09:29:48 EDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

Knowing that you have attempted to solve this but failed/gave up, spells trouble :-)

So far we used valgrind, something that worked well for getting a memory profile for mincANTS and mincblur (which uses a file size dependent amount of tmp space, something that threw us off while running on a system where tmp space was allocated as part of the machine's memory). But it looks like the only way to get this right, is to dig into the actual code. If we end up getting to the bottom of this, we'll report back!

Cheers,
Matthijs