[MINC-users] minc-toolkit-v2 new release 1.9.10

Gabriel A. Devenyi gdevenyi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:26:15 EDT 2015

Hey Vlad,

Is there an up-to-date list of dependencies for installing the toolkit in
ubuntu? In the current list the following packages don’t exist:

E: Package 'libgl1' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'libtiff4' has no installation candidate

​

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi B.Eng. Ph.D.
Research Computing Associate