[MINC-users] Outputting overlay of co-registered MINC files directly to a file

Andrew Wood andrew at biospective.com
Fri Jan 23 14:46:12 EST 2015

Hi all,

Alex's images are really easy to make with the create_verify_image script
that we're running here at Biospective. We've added quite a number of
convenience functions (e.g. on-the-fly marching_cubes for surface overlays,
thresholding options for volume overlays, etc).

His PET to T1 image would be made with a call like this:
$ create_verify_image PET2T1_stx.png  \
-autocols 4 -width 2400 \
-row t1_stx.mnc color:gray surface_overylay:csf_stx.mnc:blue \
-row PET_stx.mnc color:gray surface_overylay:csf_stx.mnc:blue

Does anyone know where the ILT source code lives, and who is maintaining
it? It'd be great if we could feed these improvements back to the community.

Best,
Andrew