[MINC-users] PyQC - Quality Control Helper Tool

Gabriel A. Devenyi gdevenyi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:59:54 EST 2015

Hi minc-users,

Just thought I'd share a small QC tool I built for use at CoBrA Lab at the
CIC. It's a simple image viewer written in python/Qt5 which takes in a list
of images and allows rating on a {1,0.5,0} quality control scale quickly
using the numpad {1,2,3} keys. It produces a CSV with the filename and the
rating upon save.

We use it on the verify images produced by CIVET, QC images produced from
MaGeTbrain segmentations and QC images from our preprocessing pipeline.

Hopefully someone can find it useful!

https://github.com/CobraLab/PyQC/releases/tag/1.0

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi B.Eng. Ph.D.