[MINC-users] Determining DICOM Series File Members?

Jon Pipitone jon at pipitone.ca
Wed Aug 5 11:49:35 EDT 2015

We've been dealing with this in a pretty stupid but functional way:
regexs on the StudyDescription field. The descriptions varies from
scanner to scanner, and tech to tech, of course, so you have to tweak
your library of regexs as you encounter new data but, you know, it
works. :-)

pydicom is your friend for this.

Jon.