[MINC-users] Dicom to minc conversion

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 30 14:40:48 EDT 2015

Hi Joanna,

I can't offer much advice on dicom3_to_minc, as we no longer really support
it.

Our other tool, dcm2mnc, is still supported, and might be worth a try if
you have it installed. If it doesn't work, I can provide you with an
updated version that might. What type of system are you working with
(Linux, Mac, etc.)?

    -bert