[MINC-users] Latest stable version of packages

Andrew Wood andrew at biospective.com
Tue Apr 28 15:48:26 EDT 2015

Hi all,

This question refers specifically to mni_autoreg, but it's about minc
packages in general.

The latest release of mni_autoreg is 0.99.60 (according to the tags in
BIC-MNI/mni_autoreg on github), but there have been many minc-toolkit
releases using commits from after the 0.99.60 tag.

I'm wondering how to determine the most recent blessed version of minc
packages. It appears that the tags in the packages themselves shouldn't be
trusted (or perhaps this is unique to mni_autoreg).

It looks to me like the packages all released in lockstep, each time
minc-toolkit is tagged. Could someone please confirm?

Thanks,
Andrew