[MINC-users] Fwd: MINC Display Question

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 19:05:08 EDT 2014

Hi all,

See email from Ali below, I am seeing increasing numbers of this bug
being reported for OSX users, it appears to be the version of GLUT on
later OSX installs. Have others seen this and found a cure yet? The
only fix I have found it to regress the version of GLUT on OSX, this
is a pain though as you have to compile it yourself.

Sadly my mac doesn't seem affected so it's not an itch I have to
personally scratch.

Thanks