[MINC-users] minctracc bug in lattice generation

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:23:49 EST 2014

On 11 November 2014 14:21, Alex Zijdenbos <zijdenbos at gmail.com> wrote:
> I stumbled across a fairly significant bug in minctracc's lattice
> generation. In short, the world coordinates of the deformation field that
> it generates are wrong, especially when the input volume(s) contain
> non-standard direction cosines.

Does a test case with no direction cosines look similar but to a
lesser degree?  I have probably struck this before with grid files for
use in model generation but got around things by using an approach
like this:

   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc-widgets/blob/master/gennlxfm/gennlxfm

That is, I always give minctracc an input xfm in order to determine
the bounds of the output xfm.