[MINC-users] mritotal

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:50:14 EST 2014

Hi Ayman,

This is really a generic unix question, not specific to MINC; but the
simplest way to do this is to just use a command line 'for' loop. You can
do that in any number of ways, but one would be:

for f in *mnc; do xfm=`basename $f .mnc`.xfm; mritotal $f $xfm; done

That will run them in sequence; if you want to submit them to SGE or some
such, you could for example put Andrew Janke's qbatch in from of mritotal
(assuming that is available on the system you are working on).

-- A