[MINC-users] MNI152 Standard Brain

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:05:31 EDT 2014

Hi Elizabeth,

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by skull image? MRI will
only show bone as the absence of signal (unless you are using
ultra-short Z-TE imaging which the ICBM protocol didn't).

If you are talking about the latest nonlinear models I was of the
understanding that the high-resolution non-linear fitting was done on
the cortical structures only and anything else external was linear
only. Vladimir will be able to confirm this.

ta