[MINC-users] Diffusion smoothing

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 12 22:41:08 EDT 2014

Hi,

What I recall being named "diffusion smoothing" was a surface blurring
code by Moo Chung that works on .obj surfaces. The code was initially
in Matlab and I rewrote it in C. It was indeed difficult to compile
with links to blas and other such libs. However, I think Andrew means
a different code here.

Claude